[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - How to set Custom Resolution
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

How to set Custom Resolution

Everything related to the games.

How to set Custom Resolution

Postby esporto » 07 May 2016, 12:21

Hello everyone

I play medal of honor breakthrough on a laptop and when i start the game it only fills a quater of my screen.
When I open medal of honor with the tool its fullscreen (because I changed it in the settings).
but the tool isnt loading the servers always because i have bad connection.

1. I tried to use "alt+ Enter " but didnt worked
2.I tried to edit the unnamedsoldier.cfg in maintt map

Idk if i should write something in console to reset my screensize . someone has the solution ?
esporto

Re: How to set Custom Resolution

Postby Baaarbi » 07 May 2016, 13:37

R_fullscreen 1; vid_restart
Baaarbi

Postby Appelpitje » 11 May 2016, 11:28

If i remember correctly this was something in your nvidia control panel. But cant remember what exactly..
Appelpitje
GUN

Postby esporto » 12 May 2016, 14:13

@baaarbi it works. the screen is not fullsize there is one bar the top with the close, minimize and screen button. And I have to do this progress every time I open my laptop.

@Apple yeah I have nvidia820M never touched the control panel :/
esporto

Postby modder » 12 May 2016, 22:23

Indeed it can be set in the control panel.

I myself even like to play with black surroundings. If your screen is very
big, then full screen is sometimes even too big.
modder
2A

Return to Allied Assault / Spearhead / Breakthrough