[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Game keeps disconnecting
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Game keeps disconnecting

Everything related to the games.

Game keeps disconnecting

Postby WeeMan » 27 Oct 2016, 01:13

I keep getting disconnected from KLM countdown server. Message is I am not using tool, but game is being launched using tool. Sometime kicks as soon as the server loads, sometimes lets me play for a few mins.

Tried: Reinstalling tool, reset router, disabled firewall & virus.

PC ID 58067402
Nickname WeeMan
WeeMan

Re: Game keeps disconnecting

Postby modder » 27 Oct 2016, 01:14

What version of Windows are you using?

There is surely no need to disable firewalls and anti-virus programs, because
the tool does not have conflicts with these.
modder
2A

Postby WeeMan » 27 Oct 2016, 01:16

Hi,

Using win 10, and game is bought through origin.

My mate is also using same with no problem.
WeeMan

Postby WeeMan » 27 Oct 2016, 01:17

My Norton blocks the internet access for the tool, so I just have to allow the rule and the tool works ok then ie loads the servers up in the list.
WeeMan

Postby modder » 27 Oct 2016, 01:17

Do you have a stable internet connection?

Can you try to join this server now, so we can look into the issue?

Otherwise it is difficult to find the error.
modder
2A

Postby WeeMan » 27 Oct 2016, 01:18

Yes got a very good internet connection.

Will try joining now
WeeMan

Postby WeeMan » 27 Oct 2016, 01:20

Let me play for a couple of mins then got kicked
WeeMan

Postby modder » 27 Oct 2016, 01:24

You were not considered using the tool.

The PCID 58067402 you have specified is using the tool at the moment,
but a different external IP (62.252.189.65) than your game (82.11.44.223).

If you have multiple devices, make sure you use the tool on the same device
as your game. Also make sure you do not use VPN services. In the end, the
tool will not work if it is not running on your machine and if it is has different
IP.

The IP you have played with had the tool running last at 00:53, the IP with
the tool running right now was scanned last at 01:24.
modder
2A

Postby WeeMan » 27 Oct 2016, 01:26

Don't understand the IP not the same.

I have a cable modem, my PC is hardwired to the modem using Ethernet. The tool and game are running of this PC

I do have another PC which is also on my home network which is switched off, and have a wireless network with just phones and tablet connected.
WeeMan

Postby modder » 27 Oct 2016, 01:28

modder
2A

Next

Return to Allied Assault / Spearhead / Breakthrough