[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Bug Report and Feature Requests
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Bug Report and Feature Requests

Feeback, news about the tool.

Re: Bug Report and Feature Requests

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 13:56

The game don't "know" 1366x768 resolution, so MoH is stretched and that really hurts my eyes after 5min of playing. The environnement, the textures, everything is "stretched". I don't know if you see what I mean.
By the way, without the tool, if I try to change the resolution in 1366x768 in "unnamedsoldier", the game crash.
xfire : jackyroyd
Spidey

Postby modder » 12 Jan 2015, 13:59

modder
2A

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 14:06

http://i.imgur.com/wFwMFTF.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/N4YpuWj.jpg?1

SP and BT.

You play in 1366x768 ? I don't know, but it really hurts, and I'm not the only one to complain.
Look at the SS. You see there's a real difference. The game experience is really different, I can't really explain it, but it suck ^^''

And why you added the "display settings" in the tool ?
Spidey

Postby modder » 12 Jan 2015, 14:25

modder
2A

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 14:35

Spidey

Postby modder » 12 Jan 2015, 14:35

Ok look at my two screenshots (if they do not show, right click, to view
the image):

This is 1920x1200 (16:9 like your screen, not supported by the game).
The compass is weird, but the rest of the in-game is correct:

shot0229.jpg
shot0229.jpg (367.98 KiB) Viewed 12903 times

This is 1280*1024 (the highest resolution the game officially supports
for my screen). The compass is normal, but look at the in-game! The
players are very fat (not like they should be!)

shot0230.jpg
shot0230.jpg (266.65 KiB) Viewed 12903 times
modder
2A

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 15:30

Yep, on your SS I can see a difference, on your 1920x1200 SS it look really nice.

Look at my SS now :

1366x768 => http://i.imgur.com/SpWP7SG.jpg

1024x768 => http://i.imgur.com/Svqqbdk.png

Look at this beautiful Afrika Private, there's not a big difference on the 2 SS, but on the 1366x768, really,really, I see a poor fat Afrika Private. And look at bottom, my screen is cut.

I'm just asking, if it's possible to use the tool with my favorite resolution 1024x768.

Thanks for your attention.
Last edited by Spidey on 12 Jan 2015, 15:43, edited 2 times in total.
Spidey

Postby modder » 12 Jan 2015, 15:42

Can you show other ss? I don't think it is really fat... But maybe
it doesn't show well because you cannot see other players.
modder
2A

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 15:43

Edit :
1366x768 => http://i.imgur.com/a7lVayf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2HWZRAa.jpg

1024x768 => http://i.imgur.com/cI9354I.jpg http://i.imgur.com/w9HuwUe.png

En fait, c'est plus "propre" et l'écran est pas coupé en bas en 1024x768
Spidey

Postby modder » 12 Jan 2015, 16:01

But you realize that the 1366 screens show how it should be? On your 1024
they are fatter than normal.

By the way I agree about the black border. On some screens (I don't know why!)
there are around 5 pixels of black border. We try to fix that soon.
modder
2A

PreviousNext

Return to Spearhead Tool