[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Bug Report and Feature Requests
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Bug Report and Feature Requests

Feeback, news about the tool.

Re: Bug Report and Feature Requests

Postby ArmPoweR » 12 Jan 2015, 20:34

How i understand first i must change in my PC windows solution, it will be a same one in the game right?
ArmPoweR

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 21:31

Yep, if you change the resolution of windows the tool will choose the same resolution of windows if you check the square "launch the game full screen mode"
xfire : jackyroyd
Spidey

Postby ArmPoweR » 12 Jan 2015, 21:48

Ok thank You i am try it 8-)
ArmPoweR

Postby modder » 12 Jan 2015, 22:41

modder
2A

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 22:47

Yep, but I'm looking for a permanent fix! :p
xfire : jackyroyd
Spidey

Postby Qnopsik » 17 Feb 2015, 18:46

Hey
I have 2 small feature requests.

1.) Allow the tool window resizing.
I usually run the tool on the second screen, so I can check if some of my favorite server are filling up with players. And it's only 11 positions without scrolling. :D I think it's a really small change, that would be very useful (at least for me :roll: ).

2.) Add favorites
It would be great if users could check server as their favorites. Nothing special, just add Check-box to the list. Tick in and lets change the color of the server. It could also have a "Move favorite servers to the beginning of the list" option in settings.

thx for reading
Qnopsik
Qnopsik

Postby modder » 19 Feb 2015, 00:32

1) The height feature has been implemented and
will be included in v1.2.

2) Favorites are not that easy to make, so this
feature is postponed to the future.
However, in v1.2 servers are highlighted in green
when they require users to join with tool only.
modder
2A

Postby Kurtz » 23 Jun 2015, 15:44

Hello,

since Xfire is no longer counting played time of MOH i basically have no need any more to connect via Xfire. Especially now, when they broadcast those stupid messages that they are very sorry to close down etc. Every time such broadcast is sent it crashes my game and as you can imagine it is driving me crazy.
So i have decided to use your tool. I installed MOHAAS tool when it was released but never actually connected via it. I tried yesterday and unfortunately there is a difference in the apperance of the game on my screen.
At first look it looks the same but any text (like for example X bashed Y etc.) looks different, sharper and i think smaller. Also it seems to me that the resolution is not correct. I use a custom resolution and i just know that something is not right with it when i connect via your tool.

I see in this thread that other people had some issues with resolutions and general look of the game as well.

SO i have a question: why is your tool not launching the game as for example Xfire did? I cannot provide any screenshots atm but maybe today in the evening i will make comparison screenshots so that you know what i mean.

Anyway if there is anything i could do to make the game look "normal" when connecting via your tool i would apreciate some tips :)

Regards
Kurtz
Kurtz

Postby modder » 23 Jun 2015, 15:58

Hey Kurtz, nice to see you here. Maybe this helps you:

You should go to your tool menu "MoHAAS" -> "In-game settings" and
adjust your screen mode as you want it. Play around with the settings
until you find what is best for you.

By default, the tool tries to find the best resolution for your screen.
Many people use the old mode 4:3 but play on 16:9 screen, so in fact
they are playing with wrong proportions and resolutions, but they got
used to it. So when they get the correct settings with our tool, they
think it is wrong (but in fact, it is correct). So if you prefer your old
settings, simply change the settings there.

Here is a post that describes some of these functions:

-----

Hello everyone!

This is easy one-shot tutorial for installing Mohaas.net tool for people who don't know how to do it and make mistakes and start complaining about their old game settings and bla bla bla..

I made it this way so it's easy to share..

http://orig02.deviantart.net/cdf9/f/201 ... 8wh5dn.jpg

modder
2A

Postby Kurtz » 23 Jun 2015, 16:11

Thank you very much for help.

Will try later to "work" with those settings and see if i can make it so it suits my preferences ;)

With regards
Kurtz
Kurtz

PreviousNext

Return to Spearhead Tool