[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Bug Report and Feature Requests
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Bug Report and Feature Requests

Feeback, news about the tool.

Re: Bug Report and Feature Requests

Postby Shadow » 01 Aug 2014, 12:18

@wibbilus_maximus, Any chance you created more maps that I could upload to the database? =D

Also yeah if this tool could manage to integrate the autodownloader of VATEC, that might make things go very smoothly ^^ Especially if every clan in this community could upload their own custom maps that would be linked into the tool somehow. Because when linked to AAAA (which mostly is no problem), there is a chance of bugs due to mapnames being the same (of different custom maps or different versions).
Shadow

Postby wibbilus_maximus » 01 Aug 2014, 20:12

Hi Shadow,

I have got Madhouse 2 nearly finished and have an idea for Madhouse 3 as well as a colossal map undertaking (no more clues on that one though!!) which i might make if i get the time and the community looks to be strong enough to warrant it. Hopefully things will turn round and the maps i've got in mind will make people's head explode lol
wibbilus_maximus

Postby Shadow » 07 Aug 2014, 16:15

Well I love 'onorthodox' maps, have played Madhouse 1 several times already with friends (luckily it works in AA as well just fine ^^) and it has been a blast!

Can't wait to see future maps of yours, especially with the autodownload functions I bet a lot of people will start playing some custom maps again :)

Keep me posted on any finished maps ^^
Shadow

Postby edolF » 17 Aug 2014, 17:57

BUG: When opening the options thing (audio, controlls, video, advanced) in-game the game crashes and takes me back to homescreen! Not very important but thought I'd say it if it's easy to fix!

xfire: edolf
edolF

Postby modder » 17 Aug 2014, 18:19

modder
2A

Postby edolF » 17 Aug 2014, 18:25

Oh, okey! luckly this isn't a big issue!

xfire: edolf
edolF

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 13:29

Yo,
Since the new uptdate, I have a problem :
In the display settings, I choose 1024x768 (my computer screen is 1366x768) and the tool change the resolution automatically to 1366x768 and it's unplayable. So In-game I change it to 1024x768 and here what happened http://i.imgur.com/LKTOr4J.jpg?1.
So I tried everything, "launch game in full screen mode", change the resolution in "unnamedsoldier" ...
But nothing work. Maybe I can go back to the older version ? But how ? I tried it too, and dont work.
xfire : jackyroyd
Spidey

Postby ArmPoweR » 12 Jan 2015, 13:34

I have the same problem
ArmPoweR

Postby Spidey » 12 Jan 2015, 13:36

You have a 1366x768 screen ?
xfire : jackyroyd
Spidey

Postby modder » 12 Jan 2015, 13:45

Why do you play with 1024 on a1300 screen?

I cannot understand why this should be better...
modder
2A

PreviousNext

Return to Spearhead Tool