[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - MTM not welcome to the mohaas community part 2
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

MTM not welcome to the mohaas community part 2

Feeback, news about the tool.

MTM not welcome to the mohaas community part 2

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 14 May 2015, 16:12

Hello again! My first topic was successfully locked! Modder want always to has the last word, but not this time :D :D :D ! I have right to answer and show my obeisance, before he applaud me one more time. I have been peaceful in the game. It's not in my style keep internet fighting. I fight face to face and I'm proud of it. This game is hobby for me, but truly, take a lot of my time. I have done hard work to keep alive MTM. To create a new server was mine and Miki's dream. Thanks to his moderatings skills and mine persistence we've done it! I'm very very far from the idea ruin anybody's work. I respect another's people prosperity and development. But came conflict. I only asked place for MTM in mohaas.net community, but whithout result. So let me take the last word of it, like possible reward...If we are not welcome, we have full rights to ask "why?". I'm not really satisfied from your answer. Wish you all of the best, but don't accept from me support something, if i'm out of it. Greeting :lol: :lol: :lol:
El_Cinderell@

Re: MTM not welcome to the mohaas community part 2

Postby (( * OLD FOX * )) » 15 May 2015, 02:19

Welcome here again with u MTM to the second time and u asked OLD FOX and Basel to add ur clan to mohaas.net and we said ok but its take a big time to add a new clan in our mohaas.net
anyway me and BASEL agree to add ur clan after 1 month in our mohaas.net but Wappe not agree lol why .. is there problem with our big ldr ??
Any mohaas.net issues please call mohaas.net hotline +201270510100
(( * OLD FOX * ))

Postby MiKi » 15 May 2015, 19:08

Thank you OLD FOX! & Greetings!
I don't know why don't you add our serverIP in to the tool's serverlist. We are active clan with active server. We are keeping this game alive. I understand that you don't want add inactive, empty servers in there but we are not inactive like 2A and several other clans are.
But It's ok...
Some of our clan members are using/would like to use the tool, but they can not find our clan server in there, so why would we/they use it?
Anti-cheat part of the tool is an brilliant idea anyway!

-<[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr]
MiKi

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 17 May 2015, 14:26

Thank you Fox! You are good man. I didn't know, wappe doesn't want add us in the tool. Till now we are only one server, who has ask place to it and hasn't appear yet into list. We will wait then one month :lol:
Miki is good brave man also and he likes tool :D We are all support it and wait the time, when we can start use it :P !
El_Cinderell@

Postby (( * OLD FOX * )) » 31 May 2015, 04:42

Anyway i willl ask Mr Wappe|Ldr to add u and i hope he add ur server
(( * OLD FOX * ))

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 03 Jun 2015, 13:39

Hello again! I just don't understand who is responsible of adding new servers to the tool list . Basel said no, but old fox said, he wants help. Finally wappe hasn't say anything about it. We are waiting about 2 months and we are the only one active server who is out of the community. Many servers were added before us, even they sent request for it after us. What is the problem?
El_Cinderell@

Postby modder » 06 Jun 2015, 23:51

Wappe is against adding you because you repeatedly insulted and
made fun of the tool. I think I already said enough about it.

I dont blame him for that decision. To be frank, I do not really care,
but I will talk to him if I can reach him.
modder
2A

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 08 Jun 2015, 12:45

This is absolutely defamation! I haven't make fun at anything! It's not in my characters sides. I'm polite person. Seems you just can't decide are you adding us or not... Just seeking reasons for refuse it all the time. I'm sure, that wappe maybe even didn't know about it. Add or not Basel, but you made big circus from it. You again forget, what was my answer, when you asked me support the tool in 2A. I was from the people who use it and helped you. Seems you forget easy and now try blame for teasing at it.Seems that only old fox has some honor. I would like use the tool, but for now is impossible.
El_Cinderell@

Return to Spearhead Tool