Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

MTM not welcome to the mohaas community

Feeback, news about the tool.

MTM not welcome to the mohaas community

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 07 May 2015, 15:20

Hello all! I decided make a new topic in here, because I need some explanation. I'm one of the MTM clan leaders - El_Cinderell@. After dozen of messages and waiting near one month, finally I got rid of it! With peace I asked modder to add MTM in the tool serverlist. He asked me some unfair deals! Anyway, I wanted our clan be popular and agree with this humiliation! But still - no results! Our clan is not in the list and we are out of this community! I'm like sick pervert, pursuing modder around, but not answer. When I look to the list, I see a lot of servers, added successfully in there. I thought, that mohaas community supports new servers. What about nice wishing - Mohaa never die! We have use a lot of time and investment. But what we got back - mocks and exclusion. Starts just look like a personal reason. Maybe because I was tryout of 2A clan, now we are not welcome in here! Anyway, we will survive whithout modder's help. Day by day we are more popular. I just wanted informate all people, how modder support newborn clans and keeping this game alive! He definately loves this game.
El_Cinderell@

Re: MTM not welcome to the mohaas community

Postby JardiGol » 08 May 2015, 22:57

Hi Cinderella.
My team is waiting too, but had an answer from modder that, when he have a time he will add our server too. Was at 4th May he answered.
Well, you need to have patience. Maybe is hard to add an IP to the list, you don't know what work is behind the tool. Let's wait :)
JardiGol
PT

Postby MiKi » 11 May 2015, 11:46

El_Cinderell@, my leader, isn't it true that one of the 2A leaders said to you that he will add MTM Clan Server in to the mohaas.net because it is his job? Isn't it true that another 2A leader said that he doesn't feel need to support a clan, which makes bad publicity for the mohaas.net tool?
Isn't it true that you are (or were?) a loyal mohaas.net tool user?
As I have understood, that "bad publicity" is about my personal view: If any program/software whatever scans my folders in my PC, I do call it a spyware. I have a seen excuses like "but your virus program scans your PC too" , "but Google tracks users too" , my point anyway is that there is PEOPLE behind the tool. I don't feel need to explain more about my opinion, so let's leave it be.

Let's take a look to the mohaas.net serverlist: http://www.mohaas.net/server/

-I see only 44 public servers - NOT ALL OF THEM WHICH EXISTS!

Let's take a look to the in-game serverlist, Reborn Serverlist or gametracker's serverlist:
http://mohaaservers.tk/
https://www.gametracker.com/search/sh/?sort=0&order=ASC

-Now I see ALL OF THEM! In mohaas.net "official" database I can not even find all of the top 10 servers!

Therefore I apologize for making "bad publicity" for mohaas.net again but I am just honest:
mohaas.net serverlist is deficient! If people are connecting to the gameservers via mohaas.net, their possibilities are limited and they can not find more than limited list of the servers.

Yes it is true that I do not use the mohaas.net tool, so our server (Gametracker rank #8 at the moment) is out of this "official" community.
Yes, it is true that I don't like too much Gametracker and I don't use it too much, but our server appeared in to the gametracker's serverlist in 5 minutes after opening our current server (195.122.134.133:12203)

So...
If mohaas community is really trying to be the most comprehensive database (I doubt), my tip is: correct the serverlist by adding about 200 more servers in there.

Or if...
mohaas community is trying to be only 2A Clan + mohaas.net tool promoting advertisment, my tip is: remove Vetus, FUF, Jessie & GIrls, CDX etc. from the serverlist and BE THE NYMBER #1

-<[MTM]> MiKi [Ldr]
MiKi

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 11 May 2015, 13:20

Hello Jardi and Miki! I agree, it's very hard work to add one server to the tool list. I have send request one month ago. Probably in 2020 I'll get answer :lol: ! First 2A old fox promised to me, that he will add me in the list in the same day. I was content with this answer. But!!!! Later I understood from 2A member, that I need to force the tool for the team members and only then appear in to there. Later - 2A leader Basel, offered me a deal! I needed support . I tried to be friendly and agree. Then poor me started wait some answer again - day by day, week by week.... :mrgreen: But one question dear mr. modder - How I can support the tool, if I can't log in to own server by this?????? :D
And yes, I have support and use it. Mostly seems, that 2A members are too envious to a new clans! And one more things - I was even insulted from them! For example - "You are not enough skilled to be a leader", "Maybe El will give line for sexy calls to us"- 2A old fox, "You can offer to the players yourself"- 2A Sean Paul and etc. :oops: :oops: :oops:
However!!! I can say that with tool or whithout, we start be one of most popular server!!! Good job team! :D
El_Cinderell@

Postby modder » 13 May 2015, 02:08

Hi all

1. We do not want a complete server list.
MoHAAS.net server list is different from mohaaservers.tk. We do not sync our list
with the xNull master servers and we do not plan to do that in the future. Therefore,
we need to manually update our server list. We added a nice admin panel to our
system so all clan admins can set up their servers by themselves as soon as their
clan is registered to MoHAAS.net.
Spearhead has over 200 servers, 95 % of them are empty 24/7. For MoHAA it
is the same. As you can see, it is pointless to have the aim to add all those servers.
Our goal is to add active communities with active servers. Our Spearhead server
list is pretty much complete regarding that. We have added some of the top MoHAA
servers lately, but not all of them - because we are mainly a Spearhead tool!
To summarize: We add the top servers automatically, but less populated servers
not. But if an active MoHAA/S/BT community asks us, we would add their clan and
allow their people to add their servers.

2. No, I did not add MTM clan to the MoHAAS.net clan list.
Why?
- You made publicly fun of the tool and insulted it in the shoutbox in your clan page
- Except Cinderella I have not seen any commitment to the MoHAAS.net tool
The MoHAAS.net tool is a social project. It is totally antisocial to profit from this
platform and meanwhile insulting the whole idea. We are normal guys dedicating
our spare-time developing things like the MoHAAS.net tool. Not showing the
slightest respect towards this project showed us that you don't fit into our
community.

3. No unfair deals have been asked.
No, I did not ask unfair deals. I told you that if we see MTM using and supporting
the tool, I would add your clan to the system. Why? Otherwise I cannot take it
serious that you want to be part of this community. You just want to profit from
it, and then we don't need you.

4. The tool is not spying.
Read the interview from the news, basically all answers have been given there.
Our tool is certified and passes validation from Microsoft and Anti-Virus tools.
This is because it is not spyware.

5. MoHAAS.net is NOT 2A.
You should seperate 2A from MoHAAS.net. MoHAAS.net is only me, Wappe
and Appelpitje. No other people have access to the system and can do anything
related to development.
What members of 2A said might have been noobish, stupid, immature, but has
nothing to do with this community. If there are problems, you should direct this
to the members or clan's forum.

I hope this helps,
modder
modder
2A

Postby El_Cinderell@ » 13 May 2015, 12:36

Well well Andreas! Not surprised by the way... What about "Because Spearhead must not die!"? This stink like monopolism! And why you made me wait one month, before gave this negative answer? I feel very stupid. I wasted time to send clan's information and checking email. And one more question - How our clan could support the tool, if we can't log in in own server by it? And more - We are active clan...And more - One of the most active as I said already! This is heartburning to a new clans I see :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ! And yes, you offered me a deal and I accepted. But anyway - negative answer. Do you know what is mostly sick in all of this? That you created the tool and forced people to use it. What the tool purpose was, do you remember? I think it was something like weapon against cheaters, not atom bomb in order to prevail. One more time - MONOPOLISM!!! And one more question - Is there a new cold war between the clans :lol: ??? Right - In future I'll recomand to everyone ---- NOT USE THE TOOL!!!! Why????????? Because you can't even find in there all ACTIVE SERVERS!!!!!
That's from me - El_Cinderell@ MTM leader :|
El_Cinderell@

Postby modder » 13 May 2015, 13:18

Your answer disqualifies you again.

Destroying other people's investment is surely the way to save the game.

I applaud you.
modder
2A

Return to Spearhead Tool