[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Problem connecting to server
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Problem connecting to server

Feeback, news about the tool.

Problem connecting to server

Postby Serious » 30 Nov 2014, 02:00

hey there,

I'm trying to connect to servers with your tool.

The problem is, that every time I try to connect to a server it just takes me to the Spearhead main menu. I don't think this is a problem with your tool. Same situation when I try to start spearhead with the "+connect <ip>" commandline parameter.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

My setup:
- Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit)
- MOHAA Warchest (from Origin)
- installed spearhead patches 2.11 and 2.11 to 2.15

EDIT:
connecting to servers ingame works fine!
Serious

Re: Problem connecting to server

Postby modder » 02 Dec 2014, 21:26

That is weird.

What happens in-game when you try to connect by tool? Nothing?
modder
2A

Postby zwin » 15 Jan 2015, 10:50

Since I update , I can no longer load on the server ?? the server keeps asking to install the update? Please help?? other servers work, and while charging I hear a bell sound.
zwin

Postby Spidey » 15 Jan 2015, 11:12

xfire : jackyroyd
Spidey

Postby zwin » 15 Jan 2015, 13:10

yes I did the update and have the problem only with 2A, and for the update I had no problem could it be that I been banned?? every time I get on the server , I see kicking player (no...) no name. reload game and then black screen. with the message that I need to update the tool. I never play false , I just have a bloodmod and play with MP5 screen . but that still can not be the problem ?
zwin

Postby modder » 15 Jan 2015, 19:14

modder
2A

Postby zwin » 16 Jan 2015, 15:33

no still the same!
zwin

Postby modder » 16 Jan 2015, 16:47

modder