[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - How can I get my server/clan in the list?
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

How can I get my server/clan in the list?

Frequently asked questions about the tool.

How can I get my server/clan in the list?

Postby modder » 28 May 2014, 01:00

At the moment, there is no automatic mechanism online. Please
contact us in this thread or by email to info@mohaas.net if you
want to get added:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6

We will need the following information: Clan, clan tag, website,
server IP's and ports and the game. We add all games of the
MoHAA and its extensions, even the demo versions.
modder
2A

Re: How can I get my server/clan in the list?

Postby FirebaseOne » 29 Oct 2014, 07:45

Hello
Here is my server info...

Name: FirebaseOne | Omaha Beach
IP is: 167.114.16.75:12203

Thank you
Dave | FirebaseOne
FirebaseOne

Postby modder » 30 Oct 2014, 02:22

What's your clan tag? Website?
modder
2A

Postby gaernem » 04 Dec 2014, 05:57

Hello,
My server info is:

Clan: Elements of War
Clan Tag: [EoW]
No website just yet, but soon.
Server IP: 68.232.179.195
Port: 12203
Game: Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead

It's is a RIFLES ONLY Objective Server
I have it listed in www.gametracker.com

Much Appreciated!
~Jaybo
gaernem

Postby modder » 07 Dec 2014, 18:52

You already contact me by mail and the server has been added.
modder
2A

Postby Furious » 06 Jan 2015, 20:21

Thank you for creating this service/app :) Please add the following -=*BuR*=- servers to your list.

Clan: bLoOdY uLtImAtE rEvEnGe
Tags: -=*BuR*=-

Jessie & Girls {3} No Rockets{home of -=*BuR*=- {bLoOdY uLtImAtE rEvEnGe}
Spearhead Freeze-Tag-Objective
192.223.27.222:12203

Jessie & Girls {4} No Rockets{home of -=*BuR*=- {bLoOdY uLtImAtE rEvEnGe}
Spearhead Freeze-Tag-Objective
192.223.27.221:12203

Server Administrator for bLoOdY uLtImAtE rEvEnGe
Furious

Postby modder » 07 Jan 2015, 02:16

Your servers have been added. Please stay with our community for
a few weeks, because a huge tool update is near.

We are going to include an anti-cheat and server administration
feature into the next version and I hope you are going to use it in
your community as well.

If you want to be ready for that moment, I suggest you ask your
members to install and use the tool when playing online.
modder
2A

Postby MajorCarl » 07 Jan 2015, 21:55

Hi ,
I am new to your community and have a couple questions. I have been hosting a dedicated server for MOHAA Spearhead for many years. I would appreciate it if my server could be added to your current server list. I downloaded your tool and see some servers in the list but unfortunately mine is not listed.
Clan is ExtremeMaximum
http://www.extrememaximumclan.com
Server Name :ExtremeMaximum Clan
Game mode DM
Server IP & port: 216.27.120.114:12205
I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the forum.
Thanks In Advance for any help!!!

=[E|M]=MajorCarl

ExtremeMaximum Administrator & Founder

MajorCarl

Postby modder » 08 Jan 2015, 00:40

Your server has been added. I hope you enjoy using our tool.

So what are your questions?
modder
2A

Postby MajorCarl » 08 Jan 2015, 09:33

Thanks very much modder, excellent tool.
Best wishes!
=[E|M]=MajorCarl
http://www.extrememaximumclan.com
MajorCarl

Next

Return to FAQ