[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - New release (1.3.0.17/20) with fixed mapdownloader available
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

New release (1.3.0.17/20) with fixed mapdownloader available

Read the latest news from our community.

New release (1.3.0.17/20) with fixed mapdownloader available

Postby modder » 15 Feb 2016, 02:32

The MoHAAS.net tool has been updated tonight with some improvements on performance and bugs that have been reported by our community.

The new version should fix problems with the map downloader and provides detailed help in case the user still experiences issues. On the other hand, we have improved overall performance once again.

Please note that we are already working on a new update (v1.4). As v1.3 concentrated on bringing new features like the map downloader, the next version will concentrate on catching cheaters once again. We are very positive to be able to catch more cheaters soon. Stay tuned!
modder
2A

Re: New release (1.3.0.17/20) with fixed mapdownloader avail

Postby modder » 18 Feb 2016, 23:12

There has been a new small update because people reported problems
with the map downloader in MoHAA.
modder
2A

Postby Time-bomb » 19 Feb 2016, 21:08

I got "kicked" could not load the map castello :( my tool is up to date he also download maps but not this one :(
Time-bomb
ESOE

Postby modder » 20 Feb 2016, 02:53

modder
2A

Postby Time-bomb » 20 Feb 2016, 17:44

SH: i did connect with the tool button ...
This map has to be a part of the pk3 file z-Maps ??
Time-bomb
ESOE

Postby modder » 20 Feb 2016, 17:59

If you have other pk3 files there might be conflicts. I recommend trying
without any other than the official paks. Remove everything, including
the maps that the tool downloaded.
modder
2A

Postby Time-bomb » 20 Feb 2016, 19:21

I will try later, i did it before and still it wasnt working. But i give it a other chance ;)
Time-bomb
ESOE

Postby Time-bomb » 21 Feb 2016, 13:58

I have removed the costume maps i had in my main folder. Start the mohaastool, go to the server when castello is running, Game could not found the map :(
There are no costume maps in my main folder, i dont understand .......
Same with the map Palermo
Time-bomb
ESOE

Postby Time-bomb » 21 Feb 2016, 16:48

I can join the server when a costume map load now, but the tool isnt downloading. I have download the maps from the admintool and add them to my mainfolder.
Time-bomb
ESOE

Postby modder » 21 Feb 2016, 17:53

modder
2A

Next

Return to News