[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Version 1.1.0.82 released
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Version 1.1.0.82 released

Read the latest news from our community.

Version 1.1.0.82 released

Postby modder » 20 Jan 2015, 01:46

We have released a new version of the MoHAAS.net tool. It will automatically install if you reopen your tool for the next time.

The new version contains many important bugfixes, including:
- Fixed FPS lag when playing and running the tool
- Fixed resolution problems in newer Windows versions when scaling was enabled
modder
2A

Re: Version 1.1.0.82 released

Postby Jason Bourne » 29 Jan 2015, 19:34

Good job, I have two suggestions for next releases:
1) the possibility of setting a server as preferred, keeping this/these servers in the top of the list, could be useful;
2) the possibility of background changes, at least a dark background because bright colours hurt my eyes
Thanks in advance!
Jason Bourne

Postby modder » 30 Jan 2015, 21:34

I have noted your ideas, they are very good.

Unfortunately your ideas are not that easy to implement, that is why
we have to see about it for later releases.

If you have other comments, you can always let us know.
modder
2A

Postby Elroy » 01 Feb 2015, 18:07

nice ,
but my game is not full screen anymore :(
what was the bind u typed in the console of the game to get that fullscreen ? :)
=K(L)M=Elroy|Pvt
Elroy

Postby modder » 01 Feb 2015, 23:30

modder
2A

Postby Elroy » 01 Feb 2015, 23:57

Well i unchecked the tool settings so even if i checked fullscreen it wont help right ?
And this isnt the fullscreen u think about , u think my screen is full but windowed but my screen is windowed and smaller then my screensize ,
But i kinda fixed it with something else , so its good (for now) :)
=K(L)M=Elroy|Pvt
Elroy

Return to News