Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Question about "Anti cheat script"

Questions about scripting? Or new scripts made for you here!

Re: Question about "Anti cheat script"

Postby wibbilus_maximus » 05 Aug 2014, 12:03

weapon mods where guns light up are cheats, exactly the same as glowskins etc. What you're talking about is running a pure server so you can't have anything custom. The problem with that is that some people use things like a blue dot instead of a white crosshair because they can't see the crosshair as they're colour blind. They're not getting an advantage. I have my own skin which is only relevant on my server as no one else has the skin on theirs.

Basically, the only way you can stop what you're talking about is setting a pure server option which means you have to take out everything that is not on the server, like custom maps etc, just to play there. It wouldn't be worth it.

Servers have Forcemodel disabled because the people who use it 9 times out of 10 have a white skin for the opposition side. They're using a setting to gain an advantage and that's unsporting at least.
wibbilus_maximus

Postby Time-bomb » 09 Aug 2014, 20:31

I know what cheats are, I was not talking about glowskins, i know the different.
Blue and red dots where also seen as cheats on Clanbase! I think a red or bleu dot don't help the most people who are colorblind because 90% of colorblind people don't see the different between red and blue in a game so far I know.

The force models is a game option what belong to the game old Clanbase players play with forcemodels ON because they cant kill their own teammates so easy!

Still a lot of old CB players are around and they prefer to play with forcemodels. If servers disable it np but it is not a cheat!
Time-bomb
ESOE

Postby Appelpitje » 09 Aug 2014, 21:06

Again, we didnt say forcemodels is a cheat, cheats use it.
Appelpitje
GUN

Postby wibbilus_maximus » 09 Aug 2014, 22:46

saying that CB players use it so they don't kill their own team as easy isn't really much of an excuse since most server play with FF turned off anyway!!

no one said it was a cheat, what I'm saying is that people use it to cheat, they use it to gain an advantage and I have yet to hear a valid argument for having it turned on. It's a game option for people with low end graphics cards but if you're computer has problem with mohaa framerates with it disabled then you seriously need to upgrade.
wibbilus_maximus

Postby Shadow » 09 Aug 2014, 23:20

Well it's mostly used to see your opponent quicker, not so much as to avoid teamkilling (tbh if you can't recognise your own team you shouldn't be playing the game xD).

Although a lot of disadvantages come from using force models, thus I have little respect for people using it as it shows a lack of skills and an unwillingness to learn.

Forcing force models off would increase the skill level of players using it atm in my opinion. I'm all for disabling force models if it would come to that ever.
Shadow

Postby M.HaCKeR RooT » 14 Sep 2014, 17:14

Some Wallhacks
Need To Force Models to work

For Ex :

If no Forcemodels I Can't Use this Wallhack !
If Allowed forcemodels I Can use this wallhack !

Cheats need it :mrgreen:
M.HaCKeR RooT

Postby Time-bomb » 22 Sep 2014, 14:12

maybe this wallhack don't work, but I think you will have one what is working if forcemodels is off
Time-bomb
ESOE

Postby M.HaCKeR RooT » 23 Sep 2014, 09:42

This wallhack works in all servers Except MSK All weapons / MSK All weapons 2
This Cheat Which you see in my picture
Is include Auto Trigger , Trigger Bot , Night mod , No Fog , Lag sec and meny console
But All these cheats only working in Demo SH & BT servers ! :cry:
So it works as Wallhack in BT & SH Full
It's really good Cheat
http://youtu.be/zxBecacqCuU
This video for this cheat working in 2a Malta all day :D
also there are many wallhacks works well when forcemodels off
M.HaCKeR RooT

Previous

Return to Modding / Scripting