[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Registered Clans and their Servers
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Registered Clans and their Servers

Everything about the clans of our community.

Re: Registered Clans and their Servers

Postby Horror » 24 May 2014, 21:25

Horror
LUEG

Postby VATEC6000 » 26 May 2014, 07:36

[=CDX=] reporting in ;)

Countdown X 2.1 - 82.96.119.121:12203
VATEC6000
CDX

Postby {BMB} Bite My Bullet » 31 May 2014, 02:34

{BMB} Bigmensbattleground Clan

{BMB} Bite My Bullet

Name: {BMB} FFA *ALL OUT WAR!* IP: 68.232.162.242
Converted Single Player/ Stock maps
Modded Weapons, Maps

Name: {BMB} CUSTOM MAPS ONLY! IP: 68.232.163.73
Custom maps only, Modded!
{BMB} Bite My Bullet
BMB

Postby modder » 31 May 2014, 15:29

I have added your servers.

Just curious, but do you run the map m4l1 on SH? What single player map is that
and how did you include it?
modder
2A

Postby {BMB} Bite My Bullet » 01 Jun 2014, 16:11

M4L1-the Resistance

yes, it runs on my server. But I don't understand...what you mean how I included it.

Spearhead will read former maps. I just added it to my server rotation
{BMB} Bite My Bullet
BMB

Postby modder » 01 Jun 2014, 16:44

So it is a custom map? So only people can join who add the map?
modder
2A

Postby {BMB} Bite My Bullet » 01 Jun 2014, 17:25

No...it's not really a custom map.

Since it was included in the actual game...it can be modded to allow everyone to play.

you have to know how to script the .map files to allow others to join.

The server will only see what is in the map file. And since the map wasn't intended to play in Mulitplayer, you have to re write the lines that spawn the bots in game to allow players to take their place.

If you need help....I can send you that map. Do you run other single player maps?
{BMB} Bite My Bullet
BMB

Postby modder » 01 Jun 2014, 17:59

modder
2A

Postby {BMB} Bite My Bullet » 01 Jun 2014, 18:29

I can help you...contact me at bigmensbattlegroundclan@gmail.com and we can work it out for you

you are welcome to come to our server and check out the maps I run...most are single player converted.

I think I'm one of the last modders left ..... Haven't seen anything new out there lately....
{BMB} Bite My Bullet
BMB

Postby The Shadow » 08 Jun 2014, 03:23

Server: The Dogg Pound
Tags: {Dogg.P}
IP: 23.252.120.6 port 12203
Website: currently down but here is a page with alot of our info
http://www.gametracker.com/clan/dogg.p/
Gametype: Liberation

Admin/Founder: Atomic Dogg

(I am not the admin, just getting our servers info on here!)
glad to see all the players on here rallying and I hope we can all come up with a solution to the impending problem, will talk with admins to see if they will join the site.
Dogg Pound clan member : : : We don't look for death, we bring it!

- The Dogg Pound (Spearhead Liberation Server Clan)
The Shadow
Dogg P

PreviousNext

Return to Community