[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Thanks for doing this!
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Thanks for doing this!

Everything about the clans of our community.

Thanks for doing this!

Postby Snuggles_Jr » 16 May 2014, 18:48

Hi all,

I am not really used to forums and such, but I really feel the need to thank you guys who started this(and ofcourse the people who support this!), as soon as I noticed that gamespy was going to stop supporting Medal of Honor, I got really dissapointed, and at the same time hoped projects like this would be initiated upon, and it has been done.
I myself am not a very active player but ofcourse there is always a place in my heart for Medal of Honor and especially for Spearhead.

I really hope the development goes well and many people support this and join the community,
Sadly -=.Dr.=- isn't really liked in some groups of Spearhead, but I am a player of the game just like you, and have always had to goal to make it as clean as possible, and secretly hope that smaller community supports like this will enable a better anti-cheat community.

Many thanks once again,

-=.Dr.=-Snuggles_Jr
Snuggles_Jr

Re: Thanks for doing this!

Postby Lethal Justice » 16 May 2014, 22:45

Hey Snuggles,

It's good to see you here and thanks for supporting us too, we appreciate that. You can still help us by telling your freinds who play MoH to join our forum and like our facebook page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/2Anxious
Lethal Justice

Postby Appelpitje » 17 May 2014, 12:35

Hey,

Good to see that even players that cannot play so much these days are even interested to join us. :)
You could help us by spreading the news! As we don't have allot of time atm because school/work/...

Hope you enjoy your time here with us :geek:
Appelpitje
GUN

Postby modder » 17 May 2014, 12:49

modder
2A

Postby turin » 30 May 2014, 20:45

Thanks for doing this indeed. The obj community I was a part of during the early years of spearhead is already long gone, but I still enjoy playing a few rounds of freeze tag / RO every now and then. It would be a terrible shame to see the game die completely.
turin

Return to Community