[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - help to ad my server to game list
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

help to ad my server to game list

Everything about the clans of our community.

help to ad my server to game list

Postby The Blessed » 15 Mar 2016, 18:14

hello SAW Clan have a new server can someone help to ad it to the serverlist because i send email to info@mohaas.net but i didnt get any respon yet so please help?
The Blessed
SAW

Re: help to ad my server to game list

Postby modder » 16 Mar 2016, 00:53

I answered you back. Please note that I sometimes need more than a day to answer.
modder
2A

Postby W.O.R » 22 Feb 2018, 21:43

Hello im W.Ø.R from Vetus Clan,

since a few days we have a new server FT-RO 185.107.96.227:12203
I was asked by a mohaas.net user if it is possible to include the server in the serverlist of mohaas.net?

I found this way but i do not want to use it for our server, I just want the server is in the list for the mohaas.net user.

I did not want to start a new topic, hope it was alright that I write it in here, otherwise I apologize.

Best regards!
W.Ø.R
W.O.R
VETUS

Postby W.O.R » 10 Mar 2018, 01:11

Hello Mohass.net team im W.O.R from Vetus Miles Clan,

for over two weeks I have asked here if it would be possible to add (update or old server) our server IP FT-RO 185.107.96.227:12203 to the mohaas.net list so that mohaas.net users can find our server with the tool? Unfortunately there has been no response :(

Thanks in advance and hope that is possible, many mohaas.net users would be happy.

Best regards!
W.Ø.R
W.O.R
VETUS

Postby ArmPoweR » 12 Mar 2018, 23:04

This question will be solved soon wor
ArmPoweR

Return to Community