[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mohaas.net • View topic - Help with screenshots by admin
Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Help with screenshots by admin

Everything related to the games.

Help with screenshots by admin

Postby Grammar » 12 Mar 2017, 18:38

Hello my nickname is Grammar, i was screenshoted at vetus clan server when connected with tool, i cant find screenshots in my main, mainta and maintt folder, also looking for ss in this folder C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Windows Media Player\en-US\MoHAA\Medal of Honor Allied Assault Warchest and again no luck!

I downloaded game from here http://klm-clan.com/downloads.html
Also i cant take my own screenshots with f12 hotkey, pressing f12 button just restart game

Can tool cause screenshots problems? or maybe someone know how to find ss and what the reason of this error?

any help would be much appriciated, thank you!
Grammar

Re: Help with screenshots by admin

Postby (( * OLD FOX * )) » 12 Mar 2017, 19:00

I understand u and dontwarry Bec when i take ss to u its not going to ur mainta or maintt .. its be in the tool and admin only can show it not u
and about when u take ss from f 12 there is no problem too but u should edit u screen in the tool so go to [mohaas››in game sittings››and make ur screen normal full screen] now u can take ss
try to see ur option in the tool its great
Regard Old Fox
(( * OLD FOX * ))

Postby Grammar » 12 Mar 2017, 20:58

Thanks for unswer but it doesnt work, i tried to change screen resolution to normal full screen but it doesnt help, still not see screenshots and even screenshots folder, also still cant take my own screenshots, can some admin please show my screenshots, so that i can find it
Grammar

Postby (( * OLD FOX * )) » 12 Mar 2017, 21:04

(( * OLD FOX * ))

Postby Grammar » 12 Mar 2017, 21:21

Hello thanks for your help Old Fox, my name is Grammar both in game and in tool, i already set my resolution to normal full screen, but now my tool is not running and pc turned off, if you will now enable my screenshots if its work? or tool must be running on my computer
Grammar

Postby Grammar » 14 Mar 2017, 11:19

People i still cant connect to vetus and cant get my screenshot, please can some admin enable my screenshots from tool?
Grammar

Postby liquidninja » 14 Mar 2017, 11:27

Hi Grammar

1) If a screenshot was forced in VETUS, then the screenshot should be somewhere in your \Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAA\mainta\screenshots folder. This has nothing to do with the MOHAAS.NET tool.

2) If pressing F12 restarts your game then probably your key bindings are wrong.
When you are in game , open console and type bind f12 and see what it is bound to.
I think the command should be bind f12 screenshot. If something else is there, replace it by the correct command.

Regards,
Liq
liquidninja
2A

Postby Grammar » 14 Mar 2017, 12:21

thanks for reply liq, i know where is screenshot folder i was screenshotted few times and always can found it but now i installed game to my laptop and screenshots folder even doesn't exist, i checked all folder and even appdata folder, Old fox said that screenshots must enable admin from tool, can you please check is it enabled or not? I will try to type f12 in console and will back to you in 2-3 hours

Thanks for help
Grammar

Postby liquidninja » 14 Mar 2017, 12:28

Dear Grammar

If the screenshots folder does not exist, then you can simple create it.
Taking screenshots has nothing to do with the tool as far as I know, it's just a game-functionality.

Yes, go in game and type "bind f12" and see what it is bound to.
In case it is not "screenshot", you can bind screenshot by typing : "bind f12 screenshot".

Regards,
Liq
liquidninja
2A

Postby (( * OLD FOX * )) » 14 Mar 2017, 12:28

ok look i got an idea ill send u new config file its will correct everything in ur game but just put ur name again and enter any server then press F12 then go to ur Game/mainta or maintt/screenshots and u will find it
(( * OLD FOX * ))

Next

Return to Allied Assault / Spearhead / Breakthrough