Mohaas.net | Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead Community

Console Commands have stopped working on my server

Everything related to the games.

Console Commands have stopped working on my server

Postby <T|F|B>The Shadow » 30 May 2016, 17:56

On our server we use the old anti-cheat scanner foresight 1.6 to log players on our server (not so much for anti-cheat) and recently I noticed through it's error log that the command "dumpuser" was no longer being received by my server. I went on to the server and manually tried to type in the dumpuser command and found it would not work in-game either (there was no response after I hit enter). Soon after I noticed my Foresight Scanner had completely stopped working and in error log it now says the command "serverinfo" was no longer being received either which completely disables my scanner from working. I went to server and sure enough when I typed in rcon serverinfo nothing happened. Can anyone tell me what might be causing certain commands in the console to stop working, and how I might fix them? (Also some commands are still working like status, say, or clientkick, just not "dumpuser" or "serverinfo") The Server I own is hosted through an online site, and have had it for a year and a half before this became an issue.

Thank you!

- <T|F|B>The Shadow (Will)
<T|F|B>The Shadow

Return to Allied Assault / Spearhead / Breakthrough